We use third-party software for managing campaign emails notably MailChimp and so they store your personal info on their servers, if you would like us to remove your email address, name, address or any other personal info that you gave us thru the MailChimp form then please let us know and we will remove your info.
We use WordPress as our platform, if you subscribe/follow Angelina with your email address we use that to send you notifications about when new posts are published. If you no longer want to receive an email when we post content we will be saddened to lose you but you can manage that inside your WordPress account to remove your email address and stop receiving those emails.
We collect information about you during the checkout process on our store.
We take privacy very seriously and we don’t share any of your personal details with anyone.
Your personal information is automatically anonymized when:
- Account is inactive for 24 months of inactivity.
- Pending orders (unpaid or abandoned) are removed after 90 days.
- Failed orders (unpaid or abandoned) are removed after 90 days.
- Canceled orders are removed after 90 days.
- Completed orders are retained for 24 months.
What we collect and store
While you visit our site, we’ll track:
- Products you’ve viewed: we’ll use this to, for example, show you products you’ve recently viewed
- Location, IP address and browser type: we’ll use this for purposes like estimating taxes and shipping
- Shipping address: we’ll ask you to enter this so we can, for instance, estimate shipping before you place an order, and send you the order!
When you purchase from us, we’ll ask you to provide information including your name, billing address, shipping address, email address, phone number, credit card/payment details and optional account information like username and password. We’ll use this information for purposes, such as, to:
- Send you information about your account and order
- Respond to your requests, including refunds and complaints
- Process payments and prevent fraud
- Set up your account for our store
- Comply with any legal obligations we have, such as calculating taxes
- Improve our store offerings
- Send you marketing messages, if you choose to receive them
If you create an account, we will store your name, address, email and phone number, which will be used to populate the checkout for future orders.
We generally store information about you for as long as we need the information for the purposes for which we collect and use it, and we are not legally required to continue to keep it. For example, we will store order information for XXX years for tax and accounting purposes. This includes your name, email address and billing and shipping addresses.
We will also store comments or reviews, if you choose to leave them.
Who on our team has access
Members of our team have access to the information you provide us. For example, both Administrators and Shop Managers can access:
- Order information like what was purchased, when it was purchased and where it should be sent, and
- Customer information like your name, email address, and billing and shipping information.
Our team members have access to this information to help fulfill orders, process refunds and support you.
What we share with others
We use a private solution for tracking analytics, to collect data about our visitors, we don’t share analytics data with anyone and only use it to know what pages people visit and what kind of content to provide. We use PayPal as our Payment Gateway and they collect your payment and shipping information for purchases you make. We embed videos from youtube and they may collect information about visitors that watch the videos and who visits our site.
We share information with third parties who help us provide our orders and store services to you; for example —
We accept payments through PayPal. When processing payments, some of your data will be passed to PayPal, including information required to process or support the payment, such as the purchase total and billing information.